Braewood Heritage Square
Braewood Heritage Square is centrally located in town for people looking for South East Las Vegas real estate between the Paradise and Winchester Las Vegas Communities. Braewood Heritage Square Las Vegas is an oasis in the desert with grass patches, palm trees in a townhouse community. Braewood Heritage Square Condos are located off of Desert Inn at Pecos Las Vegas or the resident entrance gate off of Pecos-McLeod. This is a South East Las Vegas Town House community with easy access to almost anywhere in Southeast Las Vegas.
Braewood Heritage Square is a community of 400+ single story and 2-story town houses sometimes confused with “condos”. The community amenities include 3 swimming pools with spa, tennis courts, clubhouse, playgrounds, and on-site management. Braewood Heritage Square offers a sense of community all within the security of a gated community.
Association & Community Features Include:
- Clubhouse with Library available for resident rental
- 2 Entry Gates By Click or Code
- 2 Play Grounds with Swings and Slides
- 2 Community Pool Areas – with one heated pool
- Braewood Clubhouse with library and kitchen available for residential rental
- Community Tennis Courts with Basketball Court
- RV Storage Area
Community Events Include:
- Bunco Nights
- Water Aerobics Classes
- Valentines Day Breakfast
- American Flagged Main road Memorial Day, Flag Day, 4th of July, 9/11 and Veterans Day
- Mothers Day Celebration
- Fathers Day Breakfast
- Kids Easter Egg Hunt
- 4th of July BBQ
- Community Yard Sale
- Christmas Light Decoration Contest
- Christmas Door Decorating Contest
Michelle Sproul is a resident of Braewood Heritage Square and your local East Las Vegas Town Real Estate Sales Specialist . Michelle can be contacted at 702-608-4MLS (4657) or by email: Michelle@vegasevolutiongroup.com to help your South East Las Vegas Town Real Estate search for Town Houses in Las Vegas.